Red Rocks AmphitheatreRed Rocks Amphitheatre is one of the best outdoor music venues in the US. Nestled in the rocks of Red Rocks Park, the Amphitheatre is an environmental phenomenon and the only naturally perfect acoustical venue in the world. The stage is surrounded by huge, tilting disc-shaped rocks and large crags angling outward to the skies. From U2 to the Beatle, this stage is longed to be played by the most popular names in music history
Visitor Center Hours
- May - September: 8:00 am to 7:00 pm
- October - April: 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Free Park Admission.
- Price per concert varies.
- Annual Red Rocks Park & Amphitheatre Photography Contest
- HealthONE Red Rocks Fitness Challenge
- Film on the Rocks
- Yoga on the Rocks
- Hiking & Biking
- Live Concerts
- Light Shows