Dear Table Mountain Inn Guest,
Like you, we have been closely monitoring new developments regarding COVID-19 (Coronavirus).
There is no higher priority to us than the health, safety, and well-being of our guests and associates, and I would like to personally communicate what the Table Mountain Inn & the Table Mountain inn Grill and Cantina are doing to proactively keep our resort destination healthy and safe.
LATEST TRAVEL UPDATE
As of March 13, 2020 there are no reported cases of coronavirus (COVID-19) in Golden. Our team is monitoring the most up to date information from the World Health Organization (WHO).
We are committed to doing everything we can, and will always put our guests’ and associates’ health, safety, and comfort first and foremost.
WHAT WE ARE DOING DIFFERENTLY
Table Mountain Inn is and has always been committed to upholding the highest standards of cleanliness, and our teams have rigorously increased our cleaning practices across all our entire property. We plan to adhere to the enhanced safety protocols and compliances set forth by The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the World Health Organization (WHO):
Increased Cleaning & Sanitization Procedure:
- We have placed hand sanitizer stations throughout all public areas, including the hotel lobby, as well as back-of-house locations.
- We have increased the frequency of sanitization and cleaning services throughout the property, individual guest rooms, restaurant, and bar.
- Our cleaning staff has increased the disinfecting all public touch points including door handles, railings, elevator buttons, counter surfaces, and more, multiple times a day.
- Our cleaning staff has increased disinfecting all public restrooms multiple times a day.
Heightened Sanitation Practices:
- Associates are briefed each day on sanitation procedures.
- Proper hand sanitizing is instructed before and after all breaks and meals, and multiple times throughout shifts.
- An internal communication plan has been implemented to keep all associates informed about sanitation safety procedures.
- Proper procedures are posted in all back-of-housework areas.
- Associates have been instructed not to report to work if they are feeling ill.
- The restaurant has implemented a stretched seating plan in order to limit the distance between tables and guests.
TRAVEL FLEXIBILITY AND RESERVATION SUPPORT
We deeply sympathize with our guests’ needs or desires to change their travel plans given this evolving situation, and our guests’ full confidence and trust in the Table Mountain Inn is of the greatest importance to us.
To provide our guests with peace of mind, we’ve instituted a flexible reservations policy.
- Individual guests who have booked the ADVANCE PURCHSE rate for travel through April 30th have the option to revise/move an existing reservation, without incurring a penalty, to any date. The hotel will honor current rates for future reservations.
- For individual guests looking to book a future stay directly through Table Mountain Inn or your travel professional, we’ve enacted a 24 hour no-penalty cancellation policy for reservations booked through April 30th for all future date stays. This will provide the utmost flexibility to travel as this situation develops.
- Guests who have booked upcoming stays through online travel agencies or other third parties are advised to contact their booking provider for information on their policies and assistance.
For full details or questions about your booking, please contact:
Front Desk: 303-277-9898
Director of Operations: 303-216-8012
Your health, wellness and joy of travel is paramount to our priorities, and we hope to welcome you to the beautiful Foothills of Golden soon.
Table Mountain Inn Management