Do you have indoor & outdoor spaces?
Yes! One of our most popular wedding spaces is the Kokopelli Room & Patio – an enclosed room with a gorgeous southwestern style patio, romantic string lighting, is located in a private area of the Inn, providing the ultimate indoor/outdoor experience.
What is your capacity?
Kokopelli Room & Patio is the perfect venue for weddings of up to 85 guests. Our larger Arapahoe room includes traditional décor and intimate ceilings, complete with an adjacent foyer featuring a cozy fireplace, perfect for receptions. Our Arapahoe room accommodates up to 120 guests, and next door, our Del Rio room can accommodate an additional 30 guests.
How far are you from …?
We are in the heart of Golden located right on Washington Street and are within walking distance to all the downtown Golden attractions.
How much does a Table Mountain Inn wedding cost?
Weddings at Table Mountain Inn require a Rental Fee as well as an F&B minimum. The Rental Fee is based on the wedding date and includes:
- Ceremony Venue, Cocktail Reception Venue, and Wedding Reception Venue
- Banquet tables; rectangle tables, 72” diameter round tables
- Choice of table linen and napkins
- Brushed gold banquet chairs
- Choice of high-top tables
- Private bar set up; any additional bars will require $150 set fee
- Directional, personalized signage
- Basic menu printing & place cards for plated dinners
- Creative food labels in wooden stumps
- (4) Mercury votive candles per tables
- (3) Tall cylinder vases, river rocks, and floating candles
- (1) Complimentary room night for wedding in a Santa Fe Executive Suite
How far are you from the Calvary Church Historic Chapel?
Table Mountain Inn is across the street from the Calvary Church Historic Chapel.
Can we have our wedding ceremony at Table Mountain Inn?
Yes! Table Mountain Inn offers our romantic Kokopelli Patio as a ceremony location, with Kokopelli Room as the weather back-up. Ceremonies at the Kokopelli Patio are included in the Site Fee (varies by date), plus 7.5% tax. Ceremonies at the Table Mountain Inn include:
- Set up and removal of our white-padded garden chairs (maximum 80)
- Printing Reserved Seating signs
- Ceremony rehearsal
- Electrical access
- Kokopelli Patio Ceremonies require a rain/weather call 24 hours prior to the event.
- When booking the Kokopelli for your ceremony, you are booking both the Kokopelli Room and Patio.
What is your alcohol/noise ordinance cut-off?
Kokopelli Patio is 10pm. This is based on the City of Golden requirements, as the venue is not soundproof, and we are residentially located. Our Cantina is 11pm.
Do you offer room blocks?
We invite guests to stay at the Table Mountain Inn, based on availability; however, we do not offer wedding room blocks or wedding group rates to anyone not holding an event on-site. As we are centrally located in the heart of Golden, we find that our couples appreciate that their guests may choose their own accommodations and not have the hassle of room block management.
- Room blocks are not offered during peak season May 1st – October 31st
- Room blocks may be offered during peak season with the booking of a rehearsal dinner, wedding brunch, ceremony, and or reception and a F&B minimum of $2,500 *Subject to availability.